Trade Marketing Specialist
NCR, North Luzon, South Luzon
The Trade Marketing Specialist supports the team in ensuring that all merchandising expenses are monitored based on the deployment manning reported by the third-party agency and processing of administrative reports needed by the Trade Marketing Office, Sales and Brand Team. The Trade Marketing Specialist also reviews the plan-o-gram and ensures proper deployment and execution of all merchandising collaterals.
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- With at least two (2) years experience in trade marketing or promotions management in FMCG companies; can conceptualize, implement trade marketing promotions
- Atleast 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Project planning, implementation, and management - ability to demonstrate the capacity to plan business activities and implement projects successfully.
- Coaching and mentoring - ability to coach and mentor colleagues to improve their practices, enhance their skills or advance their knowledge.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
- Good interpersonal skills
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Diligent, responsible and dependable